Choose Your Language

main image

Your Language

Title icon

Visa Information

All International Students who study ESL in Canada must have valid documents to stay in Canada and study at CanPacific. Students who study ESL programs for less than 6 months needs a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or Visitor Visa.

Students who study ESL for more than 6 months are required to have a Study Permit or Student Visa. Your Study Permit and/or Temporary Resident Visa/Visitor Visa may have been stamped directly on your passport or it may have been given in the form of an immigration document stapled to your passport.

Students from some countries may only require a Study Permit and from other countries may require both a Study Permit and a Temporary Resident Visa/Visitor Visa.

For more information please see the following links:

For visa exempt countries
For study permit
Citizenship and Immigration Canada website
For a list of all Embassies in Canada

Citizenship and Immigration Canada website:

For a list of all Embassies in Canada:

WhatsApp icon

Hi! Click the button below to start the conversation on WhatsApp.