STUDENTS CHOICE AWARD
2013 & 2014 & 2016
Diploma of Business Communication Program
This intensive full time diploma program is for ESL students who want to prepare themselves to be excellent business communicators in English. This program focuses practically on being a proficient communicator in business environment.
In this intensive program, you will quickly gain experience and confidence in using written and spoken English as a means of your personal, professional and academic communication. Focusing on business communication, you will practice the following 4 modules during your 8-week diploma program:
This Program Consists of 4 Modules:
- Business Concept Module:
- In this module, you will explore and develop your English skills through a variety of business concepts such as marketing, globalization, trade, employment, organization, advertising, money, ethics, brands, finance and management.
- Business Oral Module:
- In this module, you will learn and improve your English skills through a variety of business communication skills such as expressing yourselves in meetings, discussions, interviews, telephone calls, negotiations, public speaking, oral fluency, presentations skills, and management and client communication skills.
- Business Writing Module:
- In this module, you will learn how to improve a variety of business writing skills such as business letters, faxes, e-mails, memos, resumes & cover letters, reports, business projects, and proposal skills.
- Business Vocabulary Module:
- In this module, you will increase your business English vocabulary and idioms in order to become an effective communicator in an English-speaking business environment.
|12:30 p.m. - 01:00 p.m.|
|01:00 p.m. - 01:30 p.m.|
|01:30 p.m. - 03:10 p.m.|
|03:10 p.m. - 05:00 p.m.|
||8 weeks / Diploma Program
4 weeks / Certificate Program
||TOEIC 650, TOEFL IBT 65, IELTS 5.5, or CanPacific exam|
|Start date:||Every 4 weeks|
|Number of lessons:||20 lessons / week|