STUDENTS CHOICE AWARD
2013 & 2014 & 2016
CanPacific College, Toronto
Toronto is an exciting place to learn English.
With a truly multicultural population, Toronto is the largest city in Canada with a safe, clean, friendly, and vibrant culture, and with many theatres, museums, art galleries and shopping areas.Toronto is consistently ranked as one of the best cities in the world in which to live and to learn English and Business.Toronto is the fifth largest city in North America by population, and rivals New York and London for its cultural attractions and business opportunities.
CanPacific College is conveniently located in the heart of the city, where the capital of Ontario fashion, entertainment, finance, commerce and cultural district are located. CanPacific College is only a few minutes walking distance from all major transit services. It is also within walking distance of many shops, restaurants, bars, the CN Tower, Eaton Centre, and Rogers Centre, among other attractions.CanPacific College is situated within a modern building and provides you with an excellent learning environment.
When you Combine CanPacific College's assets with the advantages of living and studying in Toronto, you have one of the best places in the world to study English.
At CanPacific College, we pride ourselves on our Practical Instruction, communicative, and student-centered approach. CanPacific College is devoted to providing you with high quality and innovative language instruction. It offers you an opportunity to develop skills and abilities for successful language learning in a very warm, friendly and welcoming learning environment. CanPacific College is a bridge to your future.
What makes CanPacific College a better place to study English?
- Practical Curriculum based on "Practical Instruction"
- Fully qualified, experienced, and TESOL certified teachers
- Comfortable and friendly learning environment
- Small classes with individualized attention and instruction
- Practical, challenging, and interesting materials
- Excellent location in the heart of Downtown
- Job Assistance Service
- Free elective classes
- Strict "English only policy"
- Excellent and caring homestay
- Excellent and modern facilities
- Students help desk and counselling services